Green Imagination

Your Blog for Sharing Green Ideas.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Another Front Page Mention!

Read it while it's hot!

Our city candidates have a front page mention in today's MD section of the Baltimore Sun! We're getting attention and people are learning about our candidates and their vision for a better world.

I can hardly contain my excitement!

Also, we're passing tons, and I mean TONS of joint literature at the MD State Fair. A special congrats go out to Keith Salkowski (2nd district) and Maria Allwine (senate) who appeared at the fair last night to talk directly with voters. The state fair is an incredibly important for both these candidates, particularly Keith, as many of the fair's attendees are in his district (I also passed out a bunch of his own literature). The state fair is a great way for constituents to meet their candidates.

Another great event to meet both congressional and city candidates will be on September 18th, when I'll be holding a fundraiser at my house. It's from 4:30 to 7:30 and we'll be raffling off some great prizes. Email me if you'd like more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home